Homer Python API autodoc.
- class homer.Homer(main_config: Mapping)¶
The instance to run Homer.
Initialize the instance.
main_config (dict) -- the configuration dictionary.
- commit(query: str, *, message: str = '-') int ¶
Commit the generated configuration asking for confirmation.
- diff(query: str, *, omit_diff: bool = False) int ¶
Generate the configuration and check the diff with the current live one.
- generate(query: str) int ¶
Generate the configuration only saving it locally, no remote action is performed.
- homer.DIFF_EXIT_CODE = 99¶
the exit code used when the diff command is executed and there is a diff.
Subpackages and Submodules