Wrapper around etcdctl handling parameters and such.
- exception spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.TooManyHosts¶
Raised when there's more hosts than supported passed.
- exception spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.UnableToParseOutput¶
Raised when there's an error trying to parse etcdctl output.
- class spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.EtcdClusterHealthStatus(global_status: spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.HealthStatus, members_status: Dict[str, spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.HealthStatus])¶
Etcd cluster health status.
- class spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.EtcdctlController(*, remote_host: spicerack.remote.RemoteHosts)¶
Node that is able to run etcdctl and control an etcd cluster.
- ensure_node_does_not_exist(member_fqdn: str) Optional[str] ¶
Ensure the non existance of an etcd member, removing it if present.
Makes sure that the given member_fqdn member is not part of the etcd cluster, returns its old member id or None if it was not there.
- ensure_node_exists(new_member_fqdn: str, member_peer_url: Optional[str] = None) str ¶
Ensure the existance of an etcd member adding it if not present.
Makes sure that the given new_member_fqdn member exists and is part of the etcd cluster, and returns its member id.
- get_cluster_health() spicerack.toolforge.etcdctl.EtcdClusterHealthStatus ¶
Gets the current etcd cluster health status.